[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 25 20:37:45 PDT 2012

How confusing. What with business boycotts, attempts to deny lawful use of legally owned property, anti CC/Wilson rallies, relentless calumny, and the immediate castigation of anyone who doesn't get on board with your way of thinking, please enlighten me. Which of the entity's in your analogy you imagine you and yours represent.