[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 24 18:25:09 PDT 2012

Hey, if it snows good again, what to meet me there?

This reminds me of a story:  Way back in the 70's someone in Salt Lake
City made a phallus snow sculpture. This, of course, caused a wild
ruckus in the letters-to-the-editor section of the newspaper about how
bad doing such a thing was. Until someone suggested that people drive
up, um, whatever the heck the name of the hill that has a gorgeous view
of the city is, and view the city's largest phallus.  Which is the
largest building in town, a very tall building with two small buildings
beside it.  It is the main office building for the Mormon church.
Mysteriously the letters stopped coming.

Dave