[Vision2020] Fwd: Information Appreciated

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:01:32 PDT 2012

Nick,

I am sure there are a number of us who would like to talk to Doug Jones.
If anyone has contact information, I hope they post it here and not just
send it privately to Ms. McCourt.

Curiosity:  Has anyone else noticed steep decline in the quantity and
quality of Cultmaster Douglas Wilson's "literary" output, and how
repetitive it has become since the departure of Doug Jones from Canon Press?

You don't suppose that there is a ghost of a chance that ... ?

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com