[Vision2020] Caturday (March 24, 2012)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 06:59:30 PDT 2012

"A veterinarian says acting like a flying squirrel may have saved a cat from serious injury in a 19-story plunge from a Boston high rise."

I'll have to remember that next time I am falling from the 19th floor of a building, just act like a flying squirrel. If only the Wright Brothers had that idea first.