[Vision2020] Fwd: Christians and abortion: The Other View

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 06:40:36 PDT 2012

Nor can we follow the defining of the Christian as to a human. If the sperm of a man and an egg of a woman joining is what makes a person, than Jesus by definition was never a person as He was not conceived by a man.

If every egg and sperm joined was a person, than we would be morally obligated to do all that was possible to save every fertilized egg. An impossible task. And if accomplished, an impossible world to live in.

Donovan Arnold