[Vision2020] PR - Impaired Driving Enforcement

viva stowell vivastowell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:22:30 PST 2012

It would be nice if the bus ran until Bars closed.  Teaching the "kids" to
not drunk and drive would be the best thing the Moscow Police Department
could do.  I realize it is more fun to have checkpoints, but not very
effective, especially when they are known about before hand.  Providing
options works better.

In London there is a company that you can call, they arrive on a
collapsible electric bike, drive you home in your car, and then speed off
on they bike.  A wonderful service!

As I walk around town, it seems that many drivers must be drunk or just
perhaps just lousy drivers.  Defensive pedestrian-ing is my term for it. I
would love to see more people walking and less people driving.  Everything
is very convenient here in Moscow.

Well- I have to walk to the post office!

--Viva