[Vision2020] WTF?

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:36:45 PST 2012

Large capacity storage:  That is why electrolysis of water using the wind
power is a possible solution.  It takes into account the variablilty of
wind and solar power and provides a means of storage and regeneration when
the power is needed.  This isn't my idea.  The idea was around from the
late 1960s.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)