[Vision2020] Moscow, Pennsylvana

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at charter.net
Sun Mar 4 14:59:54 PST 2012

First, Bob, I am not writing to make trouble . . .  : )

Re yours just below: "We have Harvard and Princeton, nearby . . . "

[As you probably already know] Add to those former Washington, Idaho and
Montana Railway location/station names, the following: Yale, Stanford,
Vassar,
Cornell and Purdue.

This was "The White Pine Route". Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen references
to this rail line as the "Ivy League Route", but Stanford seems out of
place in
that.

http://www.wimryhpg.com/History/history.html

MoscowSam I am . . .