[Vision2020] V2020 admin request about posting and threading

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 18:09:12 PDT 2012

Top posting just makes more sense, in my humble opinion.

If you are following the thread, then you are rewarded with the response
visible as soon as you open a message, as opposed to scrolling down a
long list of replies to see a "me, too!" response.  If you are wondering
what the heck the person is talking about, then you can read down the
email as you go back in time and get an idea what is going on.  It's
there for context. Probably 90% of business emails top post.

It might help to think of some of these threads as meandering
conversations rather than formal debates, though I do agree that it is a
good idea to change the subject line when the topic has completely gone
90 degrees away from where it originally started.

Paul