[Vision2020] V2020 admin request about posting and threading

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Jun 30 15:10:20 PDT 2012

On 6/30/2012 2:34 PM, Ted Moffett wrote:
> I posted several times about this years ago, but trying to moderate
> Vision2020 posting behavior is like herding cats...

I don't doubt it. I can remember years ago sending messages about top
posting ...

Of course, one should not overlook the range of possibilities concerning
the nature of cats. I've just read the first few dozen pages of Stephen
King's latest  novel, _The Wind Through the Keyhole._ So far, there's is
just a hint about the nature of cats, but that may change.

Roland, Roland, Roland, keep those stories Rolan' ...

Ken