[Vision2020] eBooks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 30 08:11:45 PDT 2012

I have an iPad2.  I use the iPad for a multitude of purposes (most of them legal).

My spouse has an iPad2 and a Kindle Keyboard 3G.  She uses the iPad for a variety of purposes.  She uses her Kindle for reading (90%) and games (10%).  She started with the basic Kindle and has upgraded twice (added 3G and other stuff).

For reading, in my opinion, Kindle is the ONLY way to go.  It weighs far less than the iPad2, possesses virtually infinite "space", capable of storing 3,000+ books.  I don't even want to imagine how much shelf space would be required for 3,000 books.

Look-see for yourself . . .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000750701&tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=10374772701&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6116556541536508747&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&ref=pd_sl_1jmdhgcfun_e

or (better yet) . . .

http://tinyurl.com/7glc69n