[Vision2020] Roy Zimmerman Newsletter - July 2012

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 28 01:16:11 PDT 2012

Roy Zimmerman discussed this year's Intolerista Wingding in his latest newsletter.

Thanks, gang.  You're the greatest!

Set your calendars for the Fifth Annual Intolerista Wingding . . . June 21, 2013 (6 pm - 10 pm) . . . The Great Room (and veranda) of the 1912 Center . . . catered by Blues, Brews, and Barbecue.

Seeya there, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown