[Vision2020] Huh?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:11:27 PDT 2012

Just walked through this intersection in the past hour, S. Washington, Hwy.
95,  Hwy. 8.  Two vehicles, a small white car and a black truck, appeared
to have had a rather nasty collision. it seemed where the right turn lane
from Hwy. 8 to head north on Washington meets Washington.  This turn lane
has seemed to me to be an accident waiting to happen, given the assumed
turn right on red if clear option colliding with the no turn on red ever
instruction for this right turn lane.  Tow trucks were at work, police
directing traffic, emergency vehicles, and gawkers gawking... I did not
observe if anyone was injured.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett