[Vision2020] Case No. CV-2011-1234 (Germer Const., Inc. v. Greensides Inc, Wilson, Gray, and Hoffman)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 22 16:17:25 PDT 2012

Here's a surprise, I'm sure, for you, Mr. Rumelhart . . .

Like so dang many others around town, I do not like Doug Wilson.  I have disliked Mr. Wilson for a considerable length of time.  My disdain for him grew exponentially a few years back when he filed a false complaint against me with the Moscow Police Department . . . the complaint that he filed that he didn't want investigated . . . merely filed away for future reference.

Oh, about the Greensides Hill Homeowners Articles of Incorporation?

http://www.MoscowCares.com/GermerGreensides/Greensides_Incorporation_Filing.pdf

Glad to see you're keepin' track, though.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown