[Vision2020] Case No. CV-2011-1234 (Germer Const., Inc. v. Greensides Inc, Wilson, Gray, and Hoffman)

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 14:26:36 PDT 2012

Paul writes:

"You must be positively giddy about this"

It nothing to be giddy about when a local business during a recessionary
period is deadbeat out of over a half million dollars.  Such financial
irresponsibility on the part of defendants only causes more grief and
unemployment in addition to raising very serious questions about there
integrity and financial judgment.

In this case since the officers and shareholders are named as defendants
there may well eventually be fraud alleged by the plaintiff.

Adding to the interest in this case is Wilson's well known doctrine and
practice of covenantal dishonest.  With his history, only a fool would
believe what he says, even under oath.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)