[Vision2020] Question . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 20 13:39:51 PDT 2012

While organizing stuff for our move from Taylor Avenue to North Adams, I have come across many, MANY items of interest.  None as fascinating as . . .

A photograph (24" x 12", black and white) of Company 997-43, Regiment 5, Battalion 20 (U.S. Naval Training Station - Farragut, Idaho - R. A. Hyland, C Sp., Company Commander - December 29, 1943)

I found it in its original roller sleeve (used for mailing photos).

It is addressed from:

R. A. Kehm A/S
Co. 997-43
Camp Scott USNTS
Farragut, Idaho

It is addressed to:

Mrs. Frances Kehm
4718 Dahlia Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri

The reason why I suspect/hope that somebody here might be able to assist me in identifying to whom I should deliver this photo is . . .

Included with the photo is a list identifying each student/sailor in the photo (row by row).  At the bottom of the list, it states "Company Commander - Home Address: Whitworth School, Moscow, Idaho".