[Vision2020] Daily Show ribs Simplot, criticizes EPA

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 13:08:00 PDT 2012

Go can go to Simplots Facebook page and put a thumbs down.

What is most upsetting in addition to their destroying of wildlife in Idaho, is that Idaho Leaders by supporting the efforts to change the pollution levels in the rivers, they are blocking the creation of thousands of jobs that would be created by a federally funded clean up.

Donovan J. Arnold