[Vision2020] Court sides with AP, news groups over execution

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 10 14:50:38 PDT 2012

Roger Falen suggests:

"I think that there is a constitutional right for the public and the press to view executions, but I don't know why anyone would want to."

And if the prisoner's wife and/or children do not want the execution televised, what then?

Question, Mr. Falen:  Where in the Constitution does it stipulate the "right for the public and the press to view executions"?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown