[Vision2020] CNN Breaking News

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 23:15:58 PDT 2012

"Self Preservation" would become the perfect excuse for those in power
to do whatever they want, locking things down until we have no freedoms
left.  We would be safe from everything except for the government
itself.  In theory, anyway.  In practice, we'd have more and more
"security theater" that is designed to make you feel safe, but does
little to actually help.  In the meantime, we'll have no freedoms left.

I'd rather we just manned the hell up and stopped whimpering like
frightened puppies whenever someone mentions the word "terrorist".

Paul