[Vision2020] Buy Local Moscow coordinator position open

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Jun 4 13:10:12 PDT 2012

Bill, et al:

All I'm saying is that violating labor laws is NOT a way to show off
the  "Buy Local Moscow" program and what it stands for.
I think T-H's offer to take the position for less that legal wages is
a great idea, but would rather see it as a
totally voluntary position rather than advocate and/or support a less
than minimum wage position.

Wayne