[Vision2020] Please remove me from this Earth

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 01:11:35 PDT 2012

As long as we are making requests that people on the list cannot achieve, I would like someone to stop the Earth from spinning and take me off and put me on another planet that is not such a joke. I would like to be on a planet where the government is run by the people instead of the people being run by the government.

Donovan J. Arnold