[Vision2020] Please remove me from the listserv for Vision2020

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:18:26 PDT 2012

*Is this request for someone else to unsubscribe them meant to be a
criticism of the list, rather than a sincere desire for someone else to do
the unsubscribing?  It is obvious that unsubscribing or subscribing should
be done by the person who wants to... well, unless someone is doing someone
else a favor with their permission.*