[Vision2020] About Evidence

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:02:14 PDT 2012

Ken writes---"I will leave to your calculational competence the task of estimating the probability of whether any of the oxygen atoms, for example, that were in that room that day are now, or ever have been a part of my body. (For calculation purposes, you may assume that I have always lived in Moscow, Idaho. (That's not true, but it's close enough for a first estimate.)"

I could never be so bold or inconsiderate as to deprive you of such a worthwhile endeavor, the findings of which would undoubtedly have wide reaching practicable applications.

And continues with,

"Since not every moment of every day of its postmortem existence and travels may be exactly documented, perhaps you could give us your insight concerning whether it was transported to some secret location (the Israeli Knesset, for example) for the purpose of participating in an anti-sacrificial Satanic worship ritual by the governing committee of the Illuminati who control the international banking system, and thus the Jesus financial planning cult."

According to some interpretations of quantum mechanics, a subset of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, all events have a statistical probability of occurring and can be possible alternatives of history or the future. I would be willing, as I am sure many others, to accept your calculations using this theory as the actual probably such an event was what occurred.

Donovan J. Arnold