[Vision2020] About Evidence

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Jul 18 12:17:22 PDT 2012

On 7/18/2012 11:22 AM, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> I am glad you were there to confirm and assure no such event occurred.

I will leave to your calculational competence the task of estimating the
probability of whether any of the oxygen atoms, for example, that were
in that room that day are now, or ever have been a part of my body. (For
calculation purposes, you may assume that I have always lived in Moscow,
Idaho. (That's not true, but it's close enough for a first estimate.)

> Can you tell us where they put his brain? Is it next to JFK's and
> Hitler's in a secret bunker under DC? Curious minds want to know.

I refer you to the publicly available accounts of the travels of
Einstein's brain by those who claim to have had some responsibility for
its movement and disposition. Since not every moment of every day of its
postmortem existence and travels may be exactly documented, perhaps you
could give us your insight concerning whether it was transported to some
secret location (the Israeli Knesset, for example) for the purpose of
participating in an anti-sacrificial Satanic worship ritual by the
governing committee of the Illuminati who control the international
banking system, and thus the Jesus financial planning cult.

Ken