[Vision2020] About Evidence

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:33:38 PDT 2012

Scott,

I don't think people should completely trust their conscious as God. Nothing else a person has is perfect, why think their consciousness is? No thought process is perfect as to never be wrong. And while nobody will ever reach perfection, we should all be attempting to improve our minds, understanding of others, and assessing our judgments and beliefs. There is a saying that asks, "If you haven't changed your mind are sure you still have one?"

God is the only perfection, and He is the mightiest. So, we should all strive to be on His side. Everything else is weaker and wrong.

Donovan J. Arnold