[Vision2020] About Evidence

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 18 01:26:39 PDT 2012

Huge like :-)

I also like several of the other posts in this thread, but coming late into
the discussion, I didn't want to annoy everyone with a bunch of likes  :-)

I do think these kinds of discussions can help us understand -- even if not
agree with -- other points of views, and since when is understanding ever
wrong?

Saundra
Moscow, ID

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
~ Aesop (The Lion and the Mouse)