[Vision2020] About Evidence

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:29:25 PDT 2012

You either believe in the supernatural, or you don't. If you believe
in the supernatural, you either believe that it is part of the the
"whole show," or you don't. You might be a pantheist, or you might
not. Maybe you believe in a personal god or Gods, or maybe you don't.
Maybe you are a deist. Maybe you believe that everything is an
illusion. I don't know what you specifically believe, and -- no
offense -- I'm not interested. However, outside of a few categories --
and I'm not claiming to have included every category -- human belief
systems are only unique in the same sense that Ben &
Jerry's/Dreyer's/Baskin-Robbins/Häagen-Dazs each produce "unique"
flavors of vanilla ice cream.

Chas