[Vision2020] About Evidence

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:11:38 PDT 2012

In my opinion, each person has their own unique belief system which is how came to the 7 billion plus number.  If you want to whittle that down to something fewer for some reason, then be my guest.  Can you give me even a shot in the dark guess of where my belief system might be categorized?  Atheist?  Agnostic?  Christian?  Evolving?  Wiccan?  Does it really matter one wit?  Other?  Scientologist?  Complete Mystery?  Satanic?