[Vision2020] Vote for the Moscow Farmers Market

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Jul 17 11:03:18 PDT 2012

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Arts Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Vote for the Moscow Farmers Market

July 17, 2012 -

 <http://action.farmland.org/site/Ecard?s_oo=fqjRbeXqykAlwD4TcgnWSA..&s_tlid=37131> America's Favorite Farmers Markets<http://action.farmland.org/site/PageNavigator/Americas-Favorite-Farmers-Markets/best_local_farmers_market_vote?s_oo=MiZJypvWcMZNB8Um8KLBZw..&s_tlid=37131>

Help Make the Moscow Farmers Market Your Favorite Farmers Market!

Dear Friend of the Moscow Farmers Market,

The America's Favorite Farmers Markets(tm) contest is underway! Have you voted for the Moscow Farmers Market yet?

Voting is easy. You can look-up the Moscow Farmers Market by city or by our market name. When you vote you can even leave a comment about why you love shopping at the market each week.

After you vote, be sure to tell your friends about the contest! You can use the tools on this page<http://action.farmland.org/site/PageServer?pagename=spread_the_word&s_oo=eveFPKgrWOjGlQnJipmF-w..&s_tlid=37131> to help the Moscow Farmers Market get out the vote.

Please vote today for the Moscow Farmers Market to become one of America's Favorite Farmers Markets(tm)!

www.farmland.org/vote<http://www.farmland.org/vote>

Prizes include featured story in the media and promotional materials.
See you at the Market!

DJ Scallorn
Arts Assistant

For more information about the Moscow Farmers Market, visit:
www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/<http://www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Vote Blog Button]<http://action.farmland.org/site/PageNavigator/Americas-Favorite-Farmers-Markets/best_local_farmers_market_vote?s_oo=YMW-5qrOTclkNjcbTHhT_A..&s_tlid=37131>

Hours

May - October
8am - 1pm

Location

Moving to
Main Street

Contact

Barry McGarrah
208-883-7132

Follow us on Facebook for information on the upcoming move of the Market to Main Street on August 4, 2012.

The City of Moscow Farmers Market is a proud partner and sponsor of Shop the Market. Check for updates and let us know how we are doing on Facebook at Moscow Farmers Market, Yelp, and Trip Advisor!

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.