[Vision2020] A Liberal

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:22:46 PDT 2012

The trouble with making exceptions like banning 'armor piercing bullets' is then that those against guns and ammo use that to tag 90+ percent of bullets as 'armor piercing'.  I'd be more apt to listen to armor wearers who most at risk of being in the line of fire (police, swat teams) what they think about such a ban and using what metrics to determine what is allowed / not allowed.  After that it's up to the courts to decide if such a ban can pass Constitutional muster.  The only armor I have is flesh and bone so I might be able to stop a paint ball on my own.