[Vision2020] A Liberal

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 16 15:02:18 PDT 2012

As I have stated in the past in words to the affect . . .

I totally support the letter and spirit of the second amendment.  However, I draw the line somewhere after skeet shooting and looooooonnnnng before somebody drives a fully loaded M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle down Main Street.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown