[Vision2020] A Celebration of the Confederacy - No Thanks

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 12 20:00:58 PDT 2012

Pop quiz, Mr. Crabtree . . .

The graphic below, and several other similar graphics, was presented at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Annual Retreat on August 5, 2004 as part of a discussion on leadership.

Who was the presenter and what elected position did (s)he hold at that time?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown