[Vision2020] Moles and mole hills

Lynn McCollough lmccollough at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 18:30:17 PDT 2012

When I made the original post, I was very aware that the flag in
question was part of a historical display.
I was questioning, and upset by the fact that it appeared to me to be
the most prominently displayed flag in the lobby of my courthouse.
Tom's pictures were taken either with a flash or the light was very
different from when I was in the lobby. When I was there, the flags on
poles, of the US and Idaho and been pushed to a very shaded corner,
and they were not well lit at all.
BTW, the flag that bothered me is not THE confederate flag. It is the
stars and bars, the historic battle flag used in armed conflict with
the USA.
This flag only represents anti-US sentiment. It was not the official
flag of the confederacy. Look it up.
Thank you for the analogy of what single flag would best represent the
European theater of WW2. I do not want that flag displayed either.
Yes, my father was a WW2 vet.