[Vision2020] University Matters

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jul 10 20:21:16 PDT 2012

I hope you could do something about the situation at CALS. Staff that has research in their title have been cut to 50% of thier pay. Anita has had to find some projects herself to get paid. Even though she is paid at 50% she puts in 60 t0 70 hours a week.
Thanks for keeping the heat on administrative pay.
Roger