[Vision2020] University Matters

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:11:52 PDT 2012

Hi Mary Jo,

As soon as Budget Office posts the individual salaries for FY13, the
Faculty Union will analyze the figures and report all raises above 2
percent to the public.

We've published faculty salaries since 1976 and administrative salaries
since 1995, and we've had good success in reigning in excesses through
public exposure.

Past surveys can be found at www.idaho-aft.org/salaries and last year's can
be found at www.idaho-aft.org/UIsalariesFY12.pdf with tables and analysis
at www.idaho-aft.org/Survey12.pdf

I believe that the Faculty Senate--under great leadership this coming
year--will also have something to say.

Nick Gier, President, IFT Higher Education Council