[Vision2020] PR - Credit Card Scam Related to Lodging

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:39:34 PDT 2012

Thank you for this, this type of scam would never entered my mind!

How timely... Not 30 minutes ago, I received a call from a woman wanting to
verify my credit card information regarding my recent online payment with
my local utility (I am in Arizona) .. Color me old fashion.  Never, ever do
I pay online, nor, with a regular deduction from my bank account.

I hung up, checked the number online... it is an auto repair shop. When
returning the call, I never was able to reach a 'live' person. I am calling
my local police department now.

Janesta