[Vision2020] PR - Credit Card Scam Related to Lodging

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 6 13:02:33 PDT 2012

As much as I appreciate thus public service announcement, I must admit that I have not experienced problems referenced by #7 . . .

"7.  Fraudsters loitering in or near guest pubic areas being attentive to the personal business of a guest or eliciting information from a guest."

Trust me, V-Peeps.  If I saw anybody loitering near my pubic area uninvited, I would contact the authorities immediately.  But then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown