[Vision2020] eBooks

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 18:27:00 PDT 2012

Sue,
Bless you heart. That is great! I know that normal print books can be harder to read. You should give a ring to the Disability Support Office at UI or Co-Ad, and they can give you insight (pun intended) as to which assistive devices are good for reading normal print and where to get them. No doubt, you are not alone in being an avid reader with worsening eyesight. Assistive technology is improving in this area. They even have this pen, where you run it over the words and it reads it for you. How cool is that?

Donovan J. Arnold