[Vision2020] The Way It Was Meant to Be . . .

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 13:20:47 PDT 2012

I agree with you, Tom.  I like the way it flows on Main St.

FWIW, the concern about "long and thin" involved merchants worrying about
shoppers having to walk all the way from one end of the market to the other
vs our current Jackson St. set-up where they can take short cuts to get to
desired vendors.