[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 25 19:32:03 PST 2012

Trust me, it isn't because I speak Spanish, or spent 12 years teaching English to Mexican immigrants, or that a majority of my close friends claim Spanish as their first language, that Gingrich's idiotic and viciously stupid comment on Spanish being a "ghetto language" is offensive.  It's because such a thought originates from an intellectual and moral "ghetto" of filthy bigotry.

What's astonishing to me is that so-called Christians would see him as a standard-bearer and not an object of prayer, pity, and evangelism.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com