[Vision2020] Obama Rejects Pipeline Permit

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 15:50:38 PST 2012

Roger,

I am glad you recognized the fact that it doesn't make sense to destroy the earth and natural resources to pipeline oil to oil rich Texas. To me it ranks right up there with destroying eastern Washington to get Oregon potatoes to Idaho. It is almost as if Republican Leadership formed a committee to invent reasons to have to destroy the planet.

If you are looking to create jobs without regard for resources, why not create a bucket brigade instead of a pipeline? Unemployment would be wiped out overnight!

Donovan Arnold