[Vision2020] hard to imagine

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 06:50:48 PST 2012

"Well... the “teapartyforObama.com” web site has a total of 5 [blog?] posts from a total of 2 people… since July 4th of last year. So… I wouldn’t exactly call this a stampede."--Jay Borden

I am sure there will be more posts as Tea Party members learn to use a computer, form meaningful thoughts, and type them on a blog. Consequently and ironically however, after that personal mini intellectual evolution, they probably will no longer share the values of the Tea Party.

Donovan Arnold