[Vision2020] Jus' Another Day on Campus . . .

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Sat Jan 14 11:14:07 PST 2012

Oh Paul, There you go with all that Constitutional stuff again! Don't
you know that there are local luminaries that KNOW BETTER than you and
the founding fathers do and THEY
will decide who can have firearms!  Besides, don't you realize that
the POLICE will decide what is best if they don't? Just as the green
house owner that the POLICE gunned down on his own
property up in Spokane, or Otto Zehm!

Wayne