[Vision2020] Globaql Food Safety Fund

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:02:32 PST 2012

I -- Joe Campbell -- was the one who said the reply to Tom was petty. It
was not a snide comment. It was spot on. I gave my reasons; I'm sorry you
don't understand them.

Below is just a rant, so I'm not going to take the time to fully read it
let alone give it an adequate reply. It is hard to know where to begin and
I have a day job.