[Vision2020] Globaql Food Safety Fund

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:28:00 PST 2012

Thanks, Roger! I like this justification for the role of the federal
government but I don't see how it extends only to our food supply.

For instance, what is special about education on nutrition that doesn't
pertain to education in general? So you're in favor of the Department of
Education, right? I hope so! And what about the EPA? Can't be that
environmental issues only apply to states. If Lewiston is polluted, that
will impact Clarkston, right? Maybe you could make a list for me of those
government agencies that can be handled by the state and those that cannot
be handled by the state. That might help me to see your broader position.

Also, you'd be hard pressed to find many government agencies that don't
work in cooperation with businesses on some level.

Best, Joe