[Vision2020] Just So we Don't Forget The Ultimate Hypocrisy

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 15:47:48 PST 2012

I wish we would change the name of Liberal to Progressive, it is more accurate. Liberal means you are also liberal on excessive government spending and business regulation, which is not the case anymore for most self-professed Liberals. I think Progressive means you are for improving the way we treat people and managing our economic and natural resources.

 A person wanting to "conserve" natural resources, and reduce taxes on the average American and small business, is not being liberal, they are being conservative with resources, but they are also being progressive.

Theodore Roosevelt was an excellent example of a Progressive. He took action to protect the rights of the poor, children, minorities, and conserve the nation's resources while overall increasing the wealthy of the nation and its military capabilities to protect the nation. He proved treating people fairly and caring for the planet's resources breeds greater wealth for the nation, not less.

Donovan Arnold