[Vision2020] 3rd Street...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 3 12:19:21 PST 2012

This topic was tabled and discussed several times back in '05, at city council sessions, by then-Councilman Aaron Ament; so many times that a plan was proposed at the September 10th, 2005 City Repair workshop, sponsored by the Paradise Path Task Force and developed in direct consultation with the surrounding neighbors.

http://www.moscowcares.com/thirdstreetbridge

Ever since Aaron Ament lost his reelection bid, the Third Street bridge has been reduced to nothing more than a topic of opportunity.

Seeya later, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington

"If not us, who?