[Vision2020] Budget cuts could slash $1B from vets health care

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 10:49:51 PST 2012

Because the Congressional "super-committee" couldn't agree on budget
cuts and we've since defaulted to across-the-board cuts.  That was all
part of the deal that was passed when we were trying to shave the
smallest amounts off a small piece of the debt during the whole "debt
ceiling" fiasco.

We did this to ourselves by electing such a contentious Congress.

Paul