[Vision2020] Flagship Universities

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:43:42 PST 2012

Have you not noticed which political party is running the state?

Here's a hint: the one that doesn't give a rat's ass about the poor or even
the middle class.  That the UI does a commendable job in reaching the
economically less fortunate students is a argument against it in the eyes
of most Republican legislators and officials.

Regardless, this issue is basically the move to make BSU the prime
educational institution of higher learning in the state, not about facts or
academic values.  Guess where the smart money (and thus the Republican
Party) is.

W.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)