[Vision2020] Fwd: AT&T 3G data network?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 08:32:36 PST 2012

I don't know anything about Ipads. I am talking about phones. I just know it has been in the news and the reason I didn't switch from my current provider to them. Here is a piece on it, although it is about two months old, I am sure there are newer ones if your care to do the googling;

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-57347331-266/are-you-in-at-ts-top-5-percent-of-heaviest-data-users/

Donovan Arnold